2016 CLEAN AIR ACT OVERVIEW WEBINAR
March 23, 2016 – 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Please mark your calendars for March 23, 2016. MARAMA’S Executive Director, Susan Wierman, will present an Overview of the Clean Air Act Webinar.
The goal of this webinar will be to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The basis for and purpose of the Clean Air Act
- How ambient and emissions standards complement each other
- The authority for emissions trading programs
- Provisions for regulating interstate pollution
- The status of ambient air quality standards
- The basis for regulating greenhouse gas emissions under the Clean Air Act
Please CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for the webinar.